MDMA For Sale
Name of Drug:
Ecstasy, Eckies, caps, E, pills, XTC, pingers, flippers, bikkies, Molly, M&M
MDMA for sale, mdma for ptsd, mdma for depression, Ecstasy pill, Buy mdma
MDMA For Sale – mdma for ptsd – mdma for depression – Ecstasy pill – Buy mdma
MDMA for sale is the shortened chemical name for the synthetic psychoactive drug 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine.
It can come in powder/crystal form and is also the active ingredient expected to be found in ecstasy pills which come in a variety of colors and shapes. You’ve heard of Ecstasy, well MDMA for sale is basically Ecstasy’s cooler sister. It’s the party drug to end all party drugs and can give your night a pretty big boost, not that you’ll remember any of it afterwards, but still. Okay, now that we’ve listed all the amazing things that could happen on MDMA, it’s time to shut this party down. There are a tone of risks to taking hard drugs and it’s important that you know what they are. Here’s 30 grams of reality.
What is MDMA For Sale?
MDMA is a chemical that, ideally, makes people dance for hours and love the entire human race. It became the base ingredient in ecstasy pills, and as a result was massive during the 90s rave culture – but now MDMA is more popular than actual ecstasy. It’s usually referred to as ‘Molly’
What’s the difference between MDMA and ecstasy?
For quite a while, MDMA and ecstasy were the same thing. MDMA for sale was just the chemical name – short for 3,4 methylenedioxy methamphetamine (try saying that 5 times fast) – and ecstasy was the street name, often sold in pill form.
Unfortunately, ecstasy pills started getting cut with a bunch of other shit to make them cheaper, while MDMA became associated with a purer, powdered form of the drug. Nowadays, MDMA crystals are actually more popular than the powder because they give a more intense trip. Keep in mind, taking MDMA doesn’t necessarily mean it IS purer though – it might still be cut with other chemicals.
MDMA Harm Reduction
It is always safer not to use at all, but if you do, follow harm reduction information below to reduce the harms:
- Talk to your friends about using drugs and research the risks on Drugs.ie. Don’t use alone or in an isolated place.
- The drug, set and setting: Think about the drug, your personal situation such as your physical and mental health as well as the setting you are in. This will all impact on how you react.
- Avoid use if you have physical or mental health concerns such as epilepsy, heart problems, panic or anxiety attacks, depression, suicidal thoughts or a history of psychosis as use can be more risky.
- Avoid mixing MDMA with other substances including alcohol and prescription medication as this can increase the risks for you. It is especially risky to mix MDMA with drugs that increase serotonin in the body such as some anti-depressants such as SSRI medication. Learn more here.
- What’s in the pill, powder or crystal? MDMA purity is increasing in Europe which can mean increased risks, high doses of MDMA can lead to hospitalisations or death. In some cases, MDMA has been found to contain 3 times the adult dose which significantly increases the risks.
- There are also risks of unknown contents appearing, which in some cases, could be more dangerous than MDMA alone such as PMA/PMMA. MDMA crystal can also be mixed with other riskier and longer lasting drugs such as pentylone and other ‘cathinone type’ substances which was recently detected in Europe. These substances can lead to re-dosing and effects on your mental health such as paranoia, anxiety, over stimulation and insomnia.
There are no reviews yet.